About This Plan
- Unusual angles and special ceiling treatments make this Traditional home a special place.
- Both the dining room with 10'-12' tray ceiling and 14' high grand room are open to each other creating good flow between the rooms.
- In the informal area, the gathering room is vaulted to 16'and open to the kitchen and nook so you can keep your eye on the kids and/or the view.
- Two guest suitess are on the left side of the home near the laundry while the master retreat is by itself on the right.
- A bayed sitting area is the perfect spot for a chaise lounge and a good book.
- Two walk-in closets and a spacious bath complete the master suite.
- Related Plans: Get a squared off master sitting area with house plan 1708LV.
- Need a basement? See house plan 17547LV (basement).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,640 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 522 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 83' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 607 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"