About This Plan
- The vaulted great room is especially bright, with expanses of glass on three sides as well in the two snubbed-off corners. Sliding glass doors in the dining area serve the additional function of making it easy to move meals outside when the weather becomes inviting.
- A wide swath of ceramic tile adds visual interest to the entryway, and then extends around the corner to underlie the woodstove in the living room.
- Skylights bathe the large, nearly octagonal kitchen in natural light. Other amenities in the kitchen include: a double oven, built-in range, step-in pantry, and a generously sized custom work island with built-in vegetable sink.
- The sunny breakfast nook, brightened by a bay window, is at one end of a large, richly windowed family room with built-in wet bar and space for a small refrigerator.
- An odd-shaped utility room and small bathroom are conveniently close to both the kitchen and a three-car garage.
- Four bedrooms are upstairs. The master suite features a his and hers walk-in closet and a bright, luxurious bathroom with twin vanities, shower and an oversize tub or spa.
- The three other bedrooms share a compartmentalized bathroom allowing three people to use the bathroom at once.
- Ceilings: 10'4' first floor, 8' second floor.
- Foundation: slab.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,793 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 9"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry