Interesting Angles in Mediterranean Home
2 - 3
About This Plan
- With its stucco exterior and red tile roof, this home announces its Mediterranean roots. Unusual angles enliven the interior.
- Upon entering the home, you are treated to wonderful views in the large, open living area.
- The kitchen is placed to the left of the entry and has a pantry closet, eating nook and peninsula counters. The utility room is conveniently located close by.
- While the master suite contains more odd angles than any other area, it does have three fairly rectangular walls, allowing for esthetic placement of the bed. Glass blocks line one wall of the shower in the master bathroom, brightening an area, which features two lavatories, one inside the water closet and the other in the dressing area opposite the roomy walk-in closet.
- Access to a patio is through the dressing area. This patio can also be reached through the utility room. Sliding glass doors in the master bedroom open onto another small patio.
- Bedroom 2, a second bath and a den complete the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,520 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 709 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite