Interesting Roof Lines and Diverse Window Treatmen
About This Plan
- Raised corner quoins, interesting roof lines, and a variety of window treatments draw eyes to this home plan, a midsize contemporary home with a large bonus room over the garage.
- The great room is huge, and the vaulted ceiling makes it feel even larger. Tall slender windows flanking the fireplace provide plenty of natural light. Storage is also more than ample.
- An open wall bounds the great room and kitchen. Windows on two sides brighten the nook, with the rear sliders opening onto a partially covered patio
- Amenities in the master suite include his 'n' hers walk-in closets (one larger than the other) and a luxurious two-section bathroom. Glass blocks or opaque glass over the soaking tub provide soft, natural illumination, while a pocket door offers privacy and steam containment. Sliders at the rear open onto a private patio.
- Upstairs, two more bedrooms share a bathroom with combination tub and shower.
- More storage space is available in the closet on the landing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,130 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,653 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 477 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 622 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss