About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An intriguing angularity, combined with arched windows and brick detailing, draws eyes to this home plan. Cedar shakes, corner quoins and small sections of lap siding add to the visual appeal.
- The vaulted living room, with its richly glassed rear wall, is breathtaking. An entertainment center is on one side of the fireplace while cabinets, shelves and a small sink fill the opposite space.
- A raised eating bar provides partial separation between the kitchen and a dining room, and French doors swing open to access a partially covered patio brightened by skylights.
- French doors open into a room concealed by a 6-foot-high partition that bounds the living room. With tall windows opening towards the front, this space could be outfitted as a den, home office or even a third bedroom.
- Odd-angled walls and a coffered ceiling frame the majestic master suite. Its gas log fireplace can be enjoyed from either the spa tub or the bed/sitting area. Daylight shines through glass blocks illuminating the tub, and the huge closet provides storage space equal to three average-sized walk-ins. A dramatic arched window graces the other bedroom, which is vaulted and has direct access to a two-section bathroom.
- This single-level plan can be adapted for wheelchair accessibility.