About This Plan
- An intriguing angularity, combined with arched windows and brick detailing, draws eyes to this home plan. Cedar shakes, corner quoins and small sections of lap siding add to the visual appeal.
- The vaulted living room, with its richly glassed rear wall, is breathtaking. An entertainment center is on one side of the fireplace while cabinets, shelves and a small sink fill the opposite space.
- A raised eating bar provides partial separation between the kitchen and a dining room, and French doors swing open to access a partially covered patio brightened by skylights.
- French doors open into a room concealed by a 6-foot-high partition that bounds the living room. With tall windows opening towards the front, this space could be outfitted as a den, home office or even a third bedroom.
- Odd-angled walls and a coffered ceiling frame the majestic master suite. Its gas log fireplace can be enjoyed from either the spa tub or the bed/sitting area. Daylight shines through glass blocks illuminating the tub, and the huge closet provides storage space equal to three average-sized walk-ins. A dramatic arched window graces the other bedroom, which is vaulted and has direct access to a two-section bathroom.
- This single-level plan can be adapted for wheelchair accessibility.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,383 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,383 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 4"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss