About This Plan
- Stepped gables, stucco detailing and half-round windows give the cozy, 1 1/2-story house plan's exterior an intriguing appearance.
- Raised stucco rims the windows, accentuates the eaves, and frames the arched garage doors. Stepped stucco detailing draws attention to the front porch column, and similarly dresses up the garage door frames.
- Vaulted ceilings expand the sense of spaciousness in more than half of the living areas. From the second floor loft, you can overlook both the dining and family room.
- A G-shaped kitchen with a long eating bar sits at the juncture of the dining room and family room. Natural light spills down from skylights in the family room, naturally illuminating the entire area.
- Generous counter and storage space abound in this cheerful kitchen. Two or more cooks will find plenty of space here. Standing at the kitchen sink, you can gaze across the partially covered patio and beyond.
- Laundry facilities are nearby, in a pass-through utility room equipped with a folding counter and deep sink. Connected to the garage, this room also serves as a mud room, and offers a dry, safe and direct route for unloading groceries and supplies from cars parked in the garage.
- This house plan's master suite is surprisingly luxurious for a small home. Amenities include: a huge walk-in closet, spa tub, dual vanity, and separately enclosed shower and water closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,761 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,258 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 503 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 113 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss