Intriguing Arched Windows
About This Plan
- A striking array of arched windows sets the mood for this Mediterranean dwelling.
- Double doors open to the foyer, from which you can see the angled living room with its wet bar and access to the patio. The living room and the adjacent dining room, defined by a coffered ceiling, combine to create a perfect space for formal entertaining.
- The C-shaped kitchen, which includes a deep pantry closet, is separated from the breakfast nook and the family room by an eating bar. A built-in desk and a fireplace help make this area a wonderful, informal gathering place.
- In the master suite, a coffered ceiling accents the pentagonal shape of the bedroom. The deluxe compartmented bath features two walk-in closets, two sinks in an angled counter, a spa tub and a separate shower.
- On the other side of the house, an arched doorway leads to three additional bedrooms. Two bedrooms share a full bath, while the third boasts a private bath that accesses the backyard.
- Related Plan For an alternate elevation, see house plan 63152HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,352 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,352 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 235 sq. ft.
- Entry: 77 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 481 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss