Intriguing Front Facade
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Keystone arches, stone veneer columns and custom-Craftsman windows give this home plan an intriguing front fa'ade, and the stone slab bench adds to the visual interest. Natural light spills into the wide foyer through sidelights and transoms. The foyer, parlor and living room feel even more spacious than their ample square footage due to lofty two-story ceilings.
- The stairway arrives at a loft that overlooks the living room. Double doors on the open into a parlor, while an open passageway on leads to a large coat closet, then on to the master suite. Straight ahead from the foyer is a large living room brightened by trios of Craftsman windows stacked three high. A gas fireplace and capacious entertainment center completely fill one wall of the living room.
- Bay windows expand a dining room that is completely open to the kitchen and offers access to a covered patio along with access to a wine refrigerator, wine cabinet and a built-in desk.
- Counters wrap around three sides of the roomy kitchen.
- The master suite fills the entire left wing, front to back. The sleeping area is roomy enough to hold a couch and easy chairs, as well as a king-size bed, and it has two expansive walk-in closets, one with a built-in dresser and ironing board. Each of the upstairs bedrooms has a private lavatory plus a walk-in closet.