Intriguing Home Plan with Stone Veneer
About This Plan
- Stone veneer wainscoting and columns draw eyes to the lower sections of this home plan's Craftsman-style front fa'ade, while shake-textured siding and decorative supports highlight low gables on four different levels. This multilevel plan is designed for construction on land that slopes up at the rear.
- Entry and foyer are half a flight up, as are secondary bedrooms. Both have direct access to a two-section bathroom. Another half flight of steps brings you to a bright and spacious vaulted great room, where windows fill most of the rear wall. A set of atrium doors admit still more light and provide access to a partially covered patio.
- The dining room is every bit as bright as the great room. Colorful flames and warmth in the gas fireplace can be enjoyed from either side.
- A wide opening links the great room to a large kitchen, expanded by a sunny nook. Storage and counters wrap around three sides, and a large walk-in pantry fills one corner. A long work island with built-in prep sink is at center.
- The vaulted master suite is yet another half flight up. Soft light filters into the luxurious bathroom through glass blocks in the spa alcove.
- Due to the upslope, the patio is at ground level here. Double doors access a large storage area. A two-car garage is at the lowest level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,849 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 640 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 317 sq. ft.
- Deck: 86 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 1"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss