Inviting 4-Bed Craftsman Home Plan with Alternate Elevations
About This Plan
- This inviting 4-bed Craftsman home plan has three gables and a welcoming front porch.
- Flanking the foyer are a study or living room and a formal dining room accented with columns. The informal open area in back consists of a family room with fireplace, a bright bayed morning room and a kitchen with an island and a pantry closet.
- Upstairs, a loft is conveniently placed at the top of the staircase. A hall bath serves two family bedrooms, while the third family bedroom enjoys a private bath.
- In the master suite, the bath includes a linen closet, a walk-in clothes closet, a soaking tub and a separate shower.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plan 4111DB and 4112DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,354 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,207 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,147 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 153 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick