Inviting Craftsman Ranch
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This inviting Craftsman ranch features a welcoming front porch and a screened porch and deck in back. Its carefully designed 1700 square feet provide the feel and features of a much larger home plan.
- Upon entering the home, the dining room, which is open to both the entry and family room, is on the left.
- The sunny kitchen/breakfast room has a pantry and conveniently located laundry closet.
- Loaded with amenities such as a double step tray ceiling, the dramatic master suite features a sitting room, deluxe bath, "his and hers" walk-in closets and has direct access to the screened porch. Secondary bedrooms share a hall bath.
- A family recreation room, with a fireplace, is the center of activity on the main floor.
- Added Bonus: Included with the plans you'll receive an optional second floor bonus room/expansion area of 1,224 sq. ft. and an optional 1,820 sq. ft. finished basement level.
- Related Plans: Remove the shed dormer with house plans 2018GA (1,787 sq. ft.) and 20103GA (3 car garage, 1,800 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 136 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 451 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,224 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 773 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,820 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick