Inviting Craftsman Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This inviting Craftsman ranch home plan with loads of style is designed for narrow lots with its 42'-wide footprint.
- A couple of rounded corners add flair as they direct the flow from the entry to the indoor & outdoor living areas.
- A pass-through window in the kitchen opens to a serving bar on the living room side.
- Both the breakfast nook and the master bathroom open to the covered outdoor living area.
- A window seat adds a charming touch to bedroom 3.
- The three car garage is side load and had plenty of extra space.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please allow three weeks for plan delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,793 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,793 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 124 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 94 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 83' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 584 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick