3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The stucco exterior and half-round transom over the front door gives this home plan a distinct European flavor making the entry very inviting.
- From the foyer a view of the family room is seen through the open railing of the staircase. Two-story windows allow light to filter into all the main living areas of the home.
- A formal dining room provides space for special occasions or everyday gatherings.
- The kitchen is efficiently designed and is easily accessible to both dining and breakfast rooms. It offers vast amounts of workspace and storage for the most demanding cook. The kitchen gains plentiful light from the large double window over the sink and the patio doors and transoms of the breakfast room.
- Patio doors lead to the screened porch from the breakfast room expanding the space and creating a suitable outdoor living area.
- The master bedroom is located on the far side of the main level, imparting ultimate privacy. This suite offers extensive windows for viewing, His and Hers closet space and a well-equipped bath area.
- The laundry room is conveniently located between the master bedroom and the garage. The garage accommodates a motor court entry for narrow lot access.
- The upper level has three bedrooms and a shared bath. Open railing overlooks both the family room and foyer creating a bridge to the fourth bedroom or home office and common loft area.
- A bonus area offers room for future expansion and a large storage closet offers additional space.