Inviting Front Porch
About This Plan
- An inviting front porch and entry with sidelights introduces an impressive one-level home. Varied ceiling heights, angled kitchen counter, bayed dining area, columns and deluxe master bedroom suite create a captivating house plan that looks and feels much larger than its actual size.
- Decorating the rear wall of the great room is a fireplace framed with matching windows. Sliding doors lead to a delightful screened proch creating a wonderful summer retreat.
- The kitchen offers an abundance of cabinets and counter space with convenient access to the laundry and garage.
- Completing the luxury of this outstanding home is the master bedroom with lavishly appointed dressing room and large walk-in-closet.
- The plan comes with a full basement for future expanded living space.
- Related Plans: Get a brick exterior with house plan 39018ST. Get more room with house plan 3974ST (1,775 sq. ft.).
- Get a front-facing garage with house plan 3947ST .
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,611 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,611 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 228 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 157 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,611 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 43' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 449 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss