Inviting Hill Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- This inviting Hill Country cabin has three outdoor living areas for your family to enjoy.
- The vaulted living room has a corner fireplace that can be seen from the dining area by the kitchen.
- The master suite also has a fireplace plus a cozy desk area off to one side.
- The two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
- A utility storage closet and large mud room area help the home to function smoothly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,776 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,776 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 52 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 325 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"