Inviting Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Faced with brick and stone, this traditional home design invites you in through its front door surrounded by glass and topped by a gable.
- Columns set off the entry, from which you can survey the dining area, the kitchen, the family room with fireplace and the covered porch beyond.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the family room, and the curved breakfast bar in the kitchen offers convenience.
- The bedrooms and baths are grouped on one side of the house. The hall bath serves bedrooms two and three. The magnificent bath in the master suite offers a walk-in closet, a glassed-in shower and a garden marble tub with his and her vanities on either side.
- There is sizable storage space in the garage.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,599 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,599 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 40' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 499 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick