Inviting Year-Round Sunroom
About This Plan
- The island kitchen is equipped with plenty of workspace and a serving bar, making meals in the bayed nook or formal dining room a snap.
- The rear sunroom is inviting year-round with its expansive windows.
- You'll love the great room where a rear wall of windows invites abundant natural light, and a cozy fireplace makes a natural gathering spot.
- The master suite is decked out with a compartmented bath with dual vanities and a walk-in closet with a built-in dresser.
- A nearby vaulted den also makes a fine bedroom.
- The lower level can be finished to include two more bedrooms, a recreation area and a sunny sitting room.
- Related Plan: Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89213AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,200 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,580 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,620 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 802 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot