About This Plan
- Impressive architectural details abound in this well-designed traditional home. Inside, the dramatic two-story entry opens to the bayed dining room through a classic colonnade.
- Palladian windows brighten the magnificent great room with an 18-foot ceiling. The kitchen and breakfast room form one large open area with the great room.
- The first floor master suite includes a vaulted ceiling, two large walk-in closets and a luxurious bath with a tub and separate shower.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share a bath with dual sinks.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,624 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,774 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 850 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,774 sq. ft.
- Entry: 46 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss