Isolated Master Suite
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A moderately sized front porch of 6 feet by 20 feet and a large rear porch are perfect for entertaining and cookouts.
- An 11-foot step-up ceiling tops the master bedroom as well as the great room, spotlighted by its fireplace. Elsewhere in the house, nine-foot ceilings are typical.
- The great room, dining room and kitchen form one large open living space. Notice the bay window in the dining room and the angled counter with a cooktop and an eating bar in the kitchen.
- Nicely isolated from the rest of the house, the master suite in this farmhouse dwelling is a welcoming retreat for its occupants. A good-sized walk-in closet is found off the master bedroom and a two-compartment bath with a double-bowl vanity completes the suite.
- The second full bath is placed between the secondary bedrooms, both of which have ample closet space. A linen closet and a coat closet are also found in this wing.
- Rounding out the design are a powder room and a utility room.
- Related Plan: Remove the dormers and straighten out the back of the kitchen with house plan 3400VL.