Jewel Box with Bay Window
About This Plan
- A bay window with a gazebo roof decorates the exterior of this compact Victorian-style bungalow.
- The sheltered entry porch opens to the front hall with its convenient coat closet. Ahead lies the living-dining room. Both the dining area and the efficient kitchen look out upon backyard views.
- Containing both a tub and a separate shower, the bathroom is sited between the two bedrooms and is handy to the rest of the house.
- Foundation: basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 21252DR.
- For other exteriors with garage, see 21435DR and 21292DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 958 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 958 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 35' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available