Just The Right Rustic Mix
About This Plan
- This three-bedroom cottage has just the right rustic mix of vertical wood siding and stone accents. Inside, the living is pure resort-style comfort.
- High vaulted ceilings are featured throughout the living room and master bedroom.
- The living room has a fireplace and full-height windows overlooking the deck and the dining room includes double-door access to the deck.
- The master bedroom has a single door that opens to the deck. Two family bedrooms share a bath situated between them.
- Related Plans: Gain a loft with house plan 88190SH. Need a basement? See house plan 88119SH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,495 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,495 sq. ft.
- Entry: 45 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch