Just the Right Size
2 - 3
About This Plan
- With a Craftsman exterior that will grace any neighborhood, this home plan is just the right size for retirees or as a starter home. It even comes with an alternate kitchen version.
- The large entry is open to the formal dining room and leads back to a huge, vaulted, informal living/dining/kitchen area.
- Bar stools at the kitchen island provide a place to chat with the chef while preparing meals.
- Brightened by windows on three sides, the sunroom is a cheerful place to curl up with a book. The home plan is 50' deep without the sunroom and 60' with it.
- The master suite occupies the whole right wing on the home while family or guests have their own spot on the opposite side of the home.
- Added Bonus: Plans come with an optional finished lower level complete with a home theater, two additional bedrooms and an enormous recreation section.
- Related Plan: For an alternate kitchen layout, see house plan 73279HS.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,109 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,109 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss