Just the Right Size
2 - 3
About This Plan
- With a Craftsman exterior that will grace any neighborhood, this home plan is just the right size for retirees or as a starter home. It even comes with an alternate kitchen version.
- The large entry is open to the formal dining room and leads back to a huge, vaulted, informal living/dining/kitchen area.
- Bar stools at the kitchen island provide a place to chat with the chef while preparing meals.
- Brightened by windows on three sides, the sunroom is a cheerful place to curl up with a book.
- The master suite occupies the whole right wing on the home while family or guests have their own spot on the opposite side of the home.
- Added Bonus: Plans come with an optional lower level (1,569 sq. ft.) complete with home theater, family and game room, an exercise room, bedroom with bath plus extra storage.
- Related Plan: For an alternate kitchen layout, see house plan 73272HS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,030 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,030 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss