About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Brick veneer and classic keystone arches lend a European ambiance to this estate-size home plan offering more than 3,300 square feet of indoor living space, plus three outdoor patios, and a three-car garage.
- A recreation room over the garage is the only living space on the second level, so the rest of this plan could easily be adapted for wheelchair accessibility.
- Ceilings are lofty, starting with the 12-foot-high covered porch, foyer, and dining room, to the foyer's right. Both the foyer and the dining room flow into the even loftier vaulted living room. Light washes down into this large, open space through skylights, and more spills in through a stack of wide windows.
- A long conversation bar rims the kitchen, which is otherwise open to the living room. Working at the kitchen sink, you can talk with people seated at that bar or in the living room, while keeping an eye on the nook, patios, and back yard as well. Other kitchen amenities include lazy Susan shelving, a work island with built-in cook top and two pantries.
- In the nook, a desk and shelves hide behind folding doors. Nearby are another deep storage room, large utility room, full bathroom, and a guest suite with a walk-in closet. A door into the three-car garage is through the utility room at the end of the hall.
- On the opposite side of the home, the owners' suite fills the rear and secondary bedrooms are up front. In addition to a luxurious bathroom with a spa tub and oversized shower, the suite boasts two large walk-in closets, one nearly twice the size of the other. A French door leads out onto a covered patio that could be private.