Keystone Arches with Art Deco-Style
About This Plan
- Keystone arches meld harmoniously with Art Deco-style window treatments to give the home plan an intriguing front facade.
- One of the bedrooms could also double as a home office. All on one level, the open floor plan is easily adapted for wheelchair accessibility.
- Light spills into the foyer through the decorative glass that fills both the arched transom and the door's upper section. Entering, you step into a foyer that opens into a comfortably large and open vaulted family living area.
- The kitchen is open to the sunny nook, with a view of the patio and the landscape beyond.
- Laundry appliances are mere steps away, yet out of sight. Garage access is equally close, convenient for unloading groceries in safety and comfort.
- Bedrooms cluster together on the left. Amenities in the house plan's master suite include a deep walk-in closet and a private bathroom with dual vanity, a spa or soaking tub, and a separate shower. The other two bedrooms share the main bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,401 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,401 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss