Kingly Traditional Design
About This Plan
- Large U-shaped kitchen features island cooktop and breakfast bar.
- The entry and great room have ceilings with views from above over balcony rails. The vaulted great room has great views to the back through attractive transomed arch windows.
- Enjoy the warmth of the fireplace in both the hearth room and the great room.
- Get fresh air on the screened porch and the open deck in back.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bath, while the fourth bedroom has a private bath.
- Plan available in 2x6 if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,742 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 855 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,742 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot