Kitchen, Heart of the Home
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Batten-board shutters add a casual touch to the front elevation of this brick-faced dwelling. First-floor ceilings range from nine to 18 feet, while the foyer rises for two stories, greatly expanding the volume.
- The centrally located kitchen, complete with a walk-in pantry, an angled eating bar and a central island, easily serves the breakfast nook, the dining room and the living room. Note the corner fireplace in the living room and the porch access from the nook.
- The privately located master suite enjoys a tray ceiling in the bedroom and a walk-in closet, corner soaking tub, separate showers and twin sinks in the compartmented bath. A vaulted study is conveniently sited off the foyer, making it ideal as a possible home office.
- Three second-story bedrooms share a full bath and a spacious game room, from which attic storage space can be reached.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.