Knockout Master Suite
About This Plan
- This enticing Craftsman-inspired home plan is feature-filled and sports a knockout master suite.
- Step inside off the covered entry into the wide foyer with 10' ceilings. Ahead, you have views through to the back across the beamed ceiling great room. A door off the far corner takes you to the covered screen porch where you can take in the views off two sides. A 2-sided fireplace in the great room is shared by the breakfast room.
- The kitchen features a clever open design. The expansive breakfast room and beamed hearth are both just steps away. The hearth has rear deck access.
- Off the garage, you'll find a large mud room and laundry facilities. A secluded covered deck is just off the mud room.
- Tucked off the foyer set off by a couple of stairs is your private study. This retreat features a 2-sided fireplace and private side deck access. A half bath is nearby.
- Upstairs, the master suite enjoys vaulted ceilings, a sitting area and a large unusually-shaped walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms with walk-ins share a bath.
- An optional bonus room with separate stairs can be built out above the garage.
- NOTE: Plan not to be built in Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,715 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,218 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,497 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 228 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 774 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,218 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 107' 2"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1017 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss