L-Shaped Expansive Florida Home Plan
About This Plan
- Big and beautiful, this Florida house plan stretches over 158' wide and boasts 10' ceilings inside.
- Huge, open spaces are joined by smaller private spaces like the study with its elegant tray ceiling.
- Walls of glass across the back let you take in the views of the expansive covered lanai that has an outdoor kitchen, dining and living room warmed by an outdoor fireplace.
- The master retreat occupies the left side of the home and is the only bedroom on this side of the house.
- The other family bedrooms are separated to give each a degree of privacy.
- Gather the whole household into the huge rec room for family movie night.
- The three car garage is rear entry with staggered bays.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,285 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,285 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,208 sq. ft.
- Entry: 78 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 158' 10"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 979 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss