L-Shaped Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- A courtyard style garage gives this Ranch house plan it's L-shape.
- The great big wide foyer send you straight back to the huge living and dining room areas with sliding glass doors in each room.
- A media room off to the side of the foyer has built-in shelving for your components.
- The country kitchen offers a cozy fireplace and a peninsula eating bar that seats four.
- Best of all, you get a huge clutter room with an island and a sewing counter.
- In the spacious master bedroom, there are his and her walk-in closets and a big bathroom with huge whirlpool tub.
- Related Plan: Get a larger, Traditional style version of this home with house plan 81104W (3,926 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,758 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,758 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 4"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 548 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Media-Game-Home Theater