L-Shaped Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- A handsome hip roof covers the front porch of this L-shaped Ranch house plan.
- The large living room enjoys a corner fireplace and is placed away from the noise of the kitchen.
- A big bay window extends the dining area of the country kitchen where you get a second fireplace in the form of a wood stove.
- The single car garage has a storage room and direct access right into the kitchen.
- All the bedrooms are on the left side of the home with skylights to brighten the hallway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,471 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,471 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,918 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 98 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 6"
- Depth: 42' 2"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 395 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss