About This Plan
- An L-shaped veranda gives you room to enjoy the outdoors as does the covered porch off the family room.
- High ceilings are found throughout including 10' in the entry and a tray ceiling rising to 10' in the master suite and 10'8" in the family room.
- Four bedrooms line up the left of the home. Gain privacy and turn Bed 2 into a home office.
- A large pantry is the cook's best friend. And family will enjoy meals in the breakfast room with its 12' vaulted ceiling.
- French doors in the dining room lead to the veranda,
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,211 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,211 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 82' 1"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick