Lap of Luxury
5 - 6
About This Plan
- No expense is spared in this lavish French Country luxury home plan which also comes in a slightly smaller version (house plan 5469LK).
- The foyer features a dramatic curved staircase. The music or living room is on one side and the dining room with fireplace on the other.
- The kitchen is accompanied by an enormous walk-in pantry and a butler's pantry servicing the dining room. The kitchen features a large island and has views to the vaulted family room and breakfast room.
- A rear covered porch is accessed from the central great room with fireplace by two pairs of French doors.
- The master suite features a spa-like bath and a sitting room with fireplace. A private corner porch is a nice touch.
- Nearby, you'll find a large secluded study which could serve as a bedroom if needed.
- Back stairs lead to a game room or office. Plus you'll find a balcony overlooking the great room and foyer plus two beds and a bath.
- Related Plan: For a slightly smaller version, see house plan 5469LK (6,699 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,342 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,646 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,696 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 134' 6"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1142 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick