Large and Handsome Home Plan
About This Plan
- Lap siding, stone veneer wainscoting and multipaned windows give its exterior textural variety, while the strong lines provided by gables, arches and a hipped roof add to the visual appeal. With the exception of a loft and unfinished bonus room, it is basically a single-level plan.
- Entering, you step into a wide, naturally bright foyer with a 12-foot ceiling. Soft light filters in through sidelights and a high, arched transom. Arched openings offer access to rooms on both sides, as well as into the spacious living room straight ahead.
- The foyer flows into the dining room, which links with a living room that is completely open to the kitchen and nook.
- The ceiling in the kitchen and nook is also 12 feet high, and the rear wall is primarily glass, with transoms capping the ground level windows except in the bayed nook.
- A gas fireplace nestles into the window corner next to the roomy home entertainment center.
- Double doors off the nook open into a room that could be used as a study, home office, or whatever suits.
- The master suite is appropriately luxurious, with a walk-in shower, spa tub, and a huge walk-in closet. The two-sided fireplace (with TV above) can be enjoyed from both the sleeping area and the spa tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,126 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,645 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 481 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 985 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss