Large and Luxurious
About This Plan
- Luxurious features abound in this sprawling Mediterranean design with an impressive front portico.
- Coffered ceilings in the living room, dining room and foyer create a wonderful first impression upon entering the home.
- The butler's pantry is perfectly placed between the kitchen and the dining room.
- Double doors off the foyer lead to the quiet study set in a bay with lots of windows.
- The kitchen, nook and family are all open to each other, creating a wonderful informal space for the family to gather.
- Located to the rear, a theater room has double door access to the covered patio and outdoor kitchen.
- The master suite is sheer luxury with its tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and an oversize master bath with soaking tub and walk-in shower.
- Two family bedrooms each have their own bath and walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,422 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 578 sq. ft.
- Entry: 757 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 140 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,836 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 134' 0"
- Depth: 149' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1379 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss