Large and Luxurious
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A brick and stucco facade and three bay windows with metal roofs contribute to the imposing front elevation of this spacious home.
- Ceiling heights are a generous nine or twelve feet, with a raised ceiling in the master bedroom and a vaulted ceiling in the gathering room. Excellent closet space and an abundance of built-ins make for easy storage. Fireplaces are in the den, the gathering room and the master bedroom.
- A long island bisects the kitchen, which is well positioned to serve the formal dining room and the informal gathering room.
- The master suite includes a wonderful bathroom with a spacious walk-in closet and twin vanities. Bedroom two enjoys its own bath, while a compartmented bath can be entered from either bedroom three or the hall.
- Tucked upstairs is a private suite with a full bath and a walk-in closet, suitable for a nanny, a teenager or an in-law.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,361 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,058 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 303 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 10"
- Depth: 70' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick