Large Contemporary Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Bright, open and airy, this is a two-story contemporary home designed to meet the varied needs of family living.
- Gathering places include a sunny solarium-eating nook, a wide U-shaped kitchen with combined work island and eating bar, a formal dining room, and a huge living room, partially open to the second floor. A little more secluded, but still open, are the deck, a window seat on the landing halfway up the stairs, and a second floor loft that overlooks the entry hall on the front side and the living room toward the back.
- Brightened by a skylight, the utility room offers plenty of storage space and is easily spacious enough to accommodate a sewing machine and an exercise machine or two, if desired. A bedroom and adjacent bathroom are the only truly private areas on the ground floor.
- The remaining bedrooms are upstairs, where a master suite and bedroom 3 are located on either side of the loft. Each has its own bathroom. Clothes dropped into the chute at the top of the stairs, land in the utility room below.
- The master bathroom has two lavatories, one with a toilet and an over size shower, the other with a spa tub.