Large Family Home with Spare Room
About This Plan
- A lovely roof line accents this Traditional house plan that has a flexible spare room for an office, playroom or an extra bedroom.
- This home also has the option of a 3rd garage bay, if needed.
- Double doors open to reveal a two-story foyer with a vaulted living room to the right.
- From the huge family room in back, you can see into the breakfast nook set in a bay.
- The second floor is huge and has four beautiful bedroom suites including the impressive master suite with twin walk-in closets.
- A balcony overlooks the foyer below so you can see friends and guests arriving.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,349 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,894 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,455 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 493 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick