Large Front and Rear Covered Porches
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This traditional country home includes an open floor plan with 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, a split-bedroom layout, and other unique features.
- The master suite includes a raised ceiling in the master bedroom, 2 large his and her walk-in closets, a jet tub, and an oversized shower.
- The kitchen is fully-equipped with a wraparound raised bar, walk-in pantry, and a large adjoining laundry.
- One bedroom may be used as a family member suite.
- Expansive great room features a vaulted ceiling and a gas log fireplace.
- Large front and rear covered porches compliment the livability of this home.
- The roof is stick framed with an 8:12 main pitch and a 14:12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plans: Get a basement with house plans 51148MM (2,742 sq. ft.), 51004MM (2,601 sq. ft.; 2 car garage) and 51063MM (2,491 sq. ft.; 2 car garage). Get a 2-car garage with house plans 5181MM (expanded breakfast nook) and 5171MM (larger rear porch).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,755 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,755 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 217 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 210 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 443 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1014 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick