Large Front Porch
About This Plan
- Two covered porches add outdoor living enjoyment in this great starter home plan or home for scaling down.
- One great big living space is formed by the family room and kitchen/dining area. The fireplace in the family room is a nice touch.
- A utility room, coat closet and pantry offer convenience.
- In the master suite, there is a private bath, dressing area and access to a large covered rear porch.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundations: basement, crawl space and slab all included.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,501 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,501 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,501 sq. ft.
- Deck: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss