Large, Functional Spaces
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This beautiful brick and stone home was designed to take ultimate advantage of the first floor to create large functional spaces.
- The first floor master bedroom suite pampers the homeowner with luxurious amenities such as high ceilings, whirlpool tub, two vanities and a bay window for a wonderful view to the rear yard.
- Formal and informal dining offers the options of casual entertaining or elite entertaining at the holidays.
- A large island with seating in the kitchen is a fun gathering space and the small vegetable sink creates a handy work space.
- The great room offers a spectacular stepped ceiling treatment, beautiful window arrangement and gas fireplace with built-ins on both sides.
- The basement of this home offers an 8'7" finished ceiling height, two bedrooms that share a Jack & Jill bath, a large media and rec room, an exercise room and small playroom plus an additional bath with shower.
- U-shaped staircase offers a unique way to move between the two fabulously finished floors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,457 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,789 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,668 sq. ft.
- Deck: 389 sq. ft.
- Entry: 52 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 4"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 757 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 10" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss