Large Great Room
About This Plan
- Stone and shingle siding give this Country French charmer its curb appeal.
- The entire first floor sports 10-foot ceilings or taller making it seem much larger than it actually is.
- The kitchen, hearth room and formal dining room flow together seamlessly creating a comfortable space for everyday living.
- The large great room lies adjacent to the kitchen and shares a see-through fireplace with the master suite.
- A cathedral ceiling, dual sinks and a large closet makes the master bath a retreat from everyday life.
- In the lower level you'll find three additional bedrooms, a large recreation room and a spacious wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,909 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,854 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,055 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 774' 0"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 999 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss