Large Rooms, Gracious European Design
About This Plan
- Varying roof lines, dentil molding, Palladian-styled windows and an artful use of stucco accent the elegant European exterior of this gracious home. Minimization of hallway space means that the rooms are much larger than typical.
- A covered porch opens to the large tiled foyer, from which you can access the bedroom wing or the living room in back. A four-way vaulted ceiling and a fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets add interest to the living room, opening to the long rear porch. The adjacent dining room also features a raised ceiling.
- A breakfast bar is placed between the generous gourmet kitchen and the bayed breakfast room.
- Another raised ceiling is found in the master bedroom. The compartmented master bath includes a walk-in closet, a whirlpool tub and separate shower. Two additional bedrooms, one with a vaulted ceiling and the other with double closets, share another large bath.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,887 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,887 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 31 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 10"
- Depth: 54' 5"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite