About This Plan
- The large turret of this European beauty is sure to capture your attention as you enter this two-story home.
- You will love how the kitchen, with its eat-in island overlooking the dining room and a hearth room, works together with those two rooms to create a comfortable living area.
- The great room features a two-story ceiling and a see-through fireplace to the master suite.
- You'll be impressed with the large walk-in closet of the master that opens directly to a main floor laundry room, as well as the spacious bathroom.
- Upstairs you can look over the railing into the great room below as you pass to one of the three additional bedrooms.
- Finally, the large three-stall garage provides ample room for cars and extra storage making this four-bedroom home attractive for just about any buyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,206 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,064 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 75' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 920 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss