Large Victorian Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A covered porch wraps around a festive gazebo-shaped extension and adds to the gingerbread effect of the Victorian-style. But inside, this large home is much more in tune with today than the 1890s, with amenities including a home office, luxurious master suite, four additional bedrooms, four bathrooms, an open kitchen and a huge, sky lit family room.
- Inside the 'gazebo,' on the ground floor, the nearly circular living room is richly windowed, but the wide wrap-around porch softens natural illumination here. The guest suite, overhead, is brighter, having the same circular wall of windows, but no porch overhang to mute the light. A walk-in closet and private bath add to the suite's attractiveness.
- Two of the three other bedrooms upstairs also have walk-in closets. All three share a sky-lit bathroom with compartmentalized tub, laundry chute and double vanities. A landing at the top of the graceful, open staircase overlooks the lofty vestibule.
- The family room is huge, brightened by four skylights, and has a fireplace with a wide hearth that stretches the full width of its far wall. A long eating bar with built-in cook top is all that separates the family room from the spacious kitchen. In addition to generous counter space, there is also a central work island with a vegetable sink. Other features include a triangular walk-in pantry, informal eating nook, built-in desk, and appliance center and conveniently located utility room.
- The sumptuous master suite features his and hers walk-in closets and an elegant, custom-shaped private bathroom with double vanities, compartmentalized toilet, an oversize spa tub and separate shower.
- Extra space for a workshop or storage is available in the three-car garage.