Larger Version of Timeless Classic
4 - 5
About This Plan
- In response to interest in having a larger version of house plan 12006JL, we introduce this plan which gives you almost 350 more square feet of living area while retaining the classic looks of the original.
- Inside the arched entry, the formal dining room is separated from the foyer and the massive grand room by only a column to allow views between the rooms.
- Families will enjoy gathering in the comfortable keeping room with its fireplace and easy access to the large island kitchen and the sunny gazebo-style breakfast room.
- The deluxe master suite is located on the main floor for privacy and features a uniquely designed bedroom and a luxurious bath with His and Her walk-in closets.
- The upstairs loft shares the space with three family bedrooms and two full baths.
- Add extra square footage by finishing off the basement with a game room, rec room, bedroom 5 and a huge home theater room
- Related Plans: See the original version, house plan 12006JL (3,065 square feet) and a version with a playroom over the grand room, house plan 12032JL (3,429 square feet).
- Gain a two-story grand room with house plans 12022JL and 12031JL (both shown in brick).
- Downsize to a 2-car garage with house plan 12004JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,411 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,267 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,144 sq. ft.
- Deck: 239 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick