Late Georgian Home Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Federal details such as the semi-circular entrance portico and lacy roof parapet meld gracefully into this late Georgian house plan.
- Every inch the proper family home, this residence will prove an ornament to any street. The generously-sized living room has a built-in niche and warm fireplace.
- Step up to the formal 2-story dining room which is open to the living room.
- If desired, a porch and garage may easily be added by your builder, one on either side.
- Related Plans: Gain a basement in-law apartment or rental income suite with house plan 12804GC.
- See house plans 11619GC and 12800GC for different exteriors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,399 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 759 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 640 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 759 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 22' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite