Lavish Contemporary House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The exterior of this lavish, contemporary house plan is a compilation of clean, straight lines with large picture windows providing a light and airy interior with breathtaking views.
- Once inside, a spacious family room sits straight ahead, while a study and dining room border the foyer. Tray and coffered ceilings in nearly every room lend an element of luxury throughout the home.
- Ample workspace is provided by the massive kitchen island, with an adjoining breakfast nook overlooking the back patio.
- The homeowner will appreciate the deluxe master suite, complete with a sitting nook and spa-like bathroom. A second bedroom on the main level is perfect for guests.
- Two sets of stairways lead to the second level, with a bridge connecting bedrooms 3 and 4, while offering an overlook to the family room below.
- A bonus room above each of the 2-car garages offers space to expand in the future.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,550 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,606 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 944 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 514 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,299 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1171 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick