Lavish Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- With its abundance of outdoor living spaces and large, open layout this Florida house plan is a luxurious retreat for your family.
- Almost every room in the house gets a beautiful ceiling treatment.
- The huge great room area is L-shaped with views that flow from room to room.
- In the kitchen, a huge island seats five people and you can enjoy the great room fireplace while working at the sink.
- Three sets of retracting glass doors slide back to take you to the massive outdoor area complete with an outdoor kitchen and fireplace.
- The master suite is a gorgeous oasis where even the master bathroom gets a tray ceiling.
- A split bedroom layout separates the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- And the giant rec room is the perfect spot for entertaining on a large scale.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,959 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,959 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,672 sq. ft.
- Entry: 152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 91' 4"
- Depth: 144' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 978 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss