Lavish Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- High-end features like interior columns, built-ins, elegant tray ceilings and arched openings between rooms add up to a lavish Mediterranean house plan.
- The interior columns serve to keep the sightlines open in the foyer, dining room and living room.
- The oval tray ceiling in the dining room is inverted down instead of up for an unusual touch.
- There are two islands in the spacious kitchen, both positioned to take in the views of the nook and vaulted family room.
- An exquisite master suite gives you a private foyer, bayed sitting area with access to the rear porch, a two-way fireplace that warms both the bathroom and the bedroom, a private study and double tray ceilings ceilings.
- The split bedroom layout places all the family bedrooms away from the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,265 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 537 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick